West Hartford Community Gardens
Town of West Hartford 2016 Community Garden Rental Regulations
West Hartford Community Garden plots are available to West Hartford Town Residents ONLY at the following locations:
- Buena Vista Gardens (BV) on Cornerstone Dr. (This Garden is filled for 2016 season)
- Westmoor Park Gardens (WP) on Flagg Rd. (This Garden is filled for 2016 season)
- Wolcott Park Gardens (WL) on Wolcott Rd. FULL SUN plots still available!
Garden plot rentals are available through the Westmoor Park office only; sub-letting of plots is NOT permitted. EACH AND EVERY GARDENER including those who share a garden plot, must complete and sign a rental agreement form. Primary Gardeners must include the name, address and phone number of each garden partner on all rental agreements.
- Full plot: 20’ x 20’= $40.00
- Half plot: 10’ x 20’= $25.00
Two handicapped-accessible, raised garden plots, located at the Westmoor Gardens on Flagg Road are available for those who may need them.
- Plot size 4’ x 8’= $6.00
Please note that there is a 2 plot limit per season.
2016 Garden Season at a Glance
New Gardener registration begins on March 16, 2016 at 9:00am at the Westmoor Park Office
The Gardens are expected to be available for use on or about April 23, 2016
The Garden season ends and plots must be cleaned and cleared by October 31, 2016.